Over 20 years of empowering people and resolving conflicts and disputes, creating safer more connected communities.
The Mediation and Restorative Justice Centre, has now expanded its services through the Conflict Dispute Centre, providing conflict resolution services to individuals, groups and organizations.
Depending on your needs, and the issues being mediated, we utilize a variety of tools including coaching, facilitation, mediation, restorative justice and other leading conflict resolution processes.
Our team of knowledgeable, well-trained, reliable, supportive individuals put your concerns at the forefront, helping to navigate conflict through to resolution.
We are trained in multiple forms of resolution, because one size doesn’t fit all, and are constantly learning about new methods of resolving disputes to help people and organizations navigate murky waters with relative calm.
Throughout our long history, we’ve been guided by our Mission ,Vision and Values, driving us to provide the best services to people and organizations in need.
To provide programs and services promoting community-based solutions designed to help individuals manage and resolve conflict peacefully. Conflict Dispute Resolution is at the heart of everything we do.
Through MRJC and the Conflict Dispute Centre we strive to build a safer, more connected community, supporting creative peaceful solutions in situations of conflict or harm.
- We work together to achieve our goals.
- We embrace collaboration.
- We promote and value a diversified team.
- We own and are accountable for our decisions, actions and results.
- We are open and clear in all of our communication.
- We design, deliver and improve our programs and services based on best practice.
- We maintain up to date knowledge in our field.
- We are responsive to changes within our community and for clients.
- We seek feedback.
- We trust and respect one another.
- We are honest and do the right thing.
- We model the highest ethical standards